The in-house laser cutting department at Flexitallic produces a wide variety of laser cut products, including shims, metallic gaskets, pattern parts and other precision cut products.
The recent investment into a Bystronic laser expands our existing laser capacity to three, enabling increased production, reduced lead times and a wider range of laser cutting services. The machine has both oxygen and nitrogen cutting capabilities and offers high speed precision cutting and minimum heat distortion of the sheet parts.
- Large stock of sheet materials
- High cutting speeds - quick turnaround, 24 hour call out facility available
- No grinders required or deburring on many applications with Nitrogen cut
- We can cut intricate parts, and also bespoke/prototypes, etching laser cut parts
- Cost effective compared to waterjet cutting
- Able to cut up to 20mm thick (material grade dependent)
- We can cut smaller holes and slots - thickness dependent
- dxf files accepted for complex parts for direct transfer to the laser
For more information on any of our Laser cutting services please contact us.